2022 USMA SCHEDULE
We are a 501C3, non-Profit. #46-690218. All of your Donations go directly to our teams expenses and the Transportation/Fuel Bill, to allow us to continue our Summer Tours across the Country for the “Red White & Blue Tour”.
- We continue the Honor for all Veterans who have ever served in defense of our great country. To recognize the great sacrifice these men and women make to keep our Country Free, at the tip of the spear.
- We work with other Non-Profits to provide much needed services for Veteran Families.
- Our 501c3 is currently working in the PPE assistance programs across the world.
- USMA Global Division was started to accomplish this. Also our pre-game Gold Star Family Honor Ceremonies have been well received over the years.
- Our outreach program continues to assist young families who have lost a loved one. At times we will lean on community support to wrap their arms around these families, along with other Non-Profits to provide much needed help in these heartbroken times.
Please enjoy our video working with The Fallen Heroes Organization in Indiana, and our I STAND audio.
“U.S. MILITARY ALL*STARS”
RED, WHITE & BLUE TOUR
HOW IT BEGAN
During a visit to the Naval Aviation Museum, President George H.W. Bush discussed the positive impact baseball had on morale during WWII. His comments initiated the development of military baseball in the modern era. Over a quarter of a century, we are the only team in history to wear camouflage uniforms with historical references representing all branches of the military and first responders.
WHO WE ARE
Since 1990, Thousands of Armed Forces personnel have represented their service while paying their own expenses with a philosophy of HUSTLE, THINK, WIN! As the ORIGINAL largest, fastest growing and most successful military barnstorming team to date. We deliver competitive, exciting “must see” patriotic entertainment enjoyed by millions, visiting 45 states and 12 countries.
WHAT WE DO
Established to compete in 30-60 games annually at all levels while providing direct support to individual Wounded Warriors, State Department, Department of Defense and Recruiting while conducting over 30-60 appearances. Featuring International Friendship Tours on behalf of Military Installations and Command Visits to benefit Veterans and youth charities.
WHY WE DO IT
The Historic “Red, White & Blue Tour” delivers unique patriotic events designed to honor America. We conduct a choreographed pre-game that includes “Passing the Flag” and “Walk of Honor” ceremonies to celebrate American History in defense of our freedom. Starting in 2019 in the Pacific NorthWest and the Midwest, we will be conducting Gold Star Family Honor Ceremonies.
To promote the awareness of all American’s in support of the honorable sacrifices our armed forces make at the “tip of the spear”. The prominent yellow ribbon in the shape of an “S” located “front and center” in our distinctive “USA” logo symbolizes “Support” for our Troops and Veterans.