For individuals that helped our Heroes during their stay in Florida this year
- Rob & Bonita Holmes & family.
- For their undying efforts to feed and hydrate our team for over two weeks. Inviting the entire team to their home on Father’s Day for a 32lb turkey dinner with all the fixings was fantastic.
- Bringing lunch EVERYDAY to the men and water/Gatorade until the Merritt Island Moose Lodge, Steve & Debby Bodie took over, was superb!!
- Finally, the Holmes family and Life Pointe Ministries introduced us and set up the Following Dinners in Brevard Co.
- Chick Fil a – Mcdonalds – Steak n Shake – Friendlys – Sun on the Beach – Taste of India – Bizarros Pizza – Sports Page Club – Long Doggers – Biancos Big League Eatery – Double D’s Barbecue – Jimmy’s Restaurant – Ernie’s Big Eats.
Thank you all for caring and donating to our visiting Heroes to your Community!! God bless all of you⚾️
- ASO- Association Sports Officials for ALL UMPIRES donating their time for each of our Games!!
- Greg Palone channel 13 for coverage and assisting our first dinner with Jersey Mikes Subs, Nadine Stu Smith with Citrus solutions cleaning $300.00 donation.
- Jake & Friends from Trusted Auto Repair $750.00 donation.
- Giles Malone for the two greatest gifts, the Hotel connection with the International Palms Resort of Cocoa Beach. Thanks Jim, Mgr & Julie Mrktg.
- The Fields to play on from the Brevard County Parks, Mitchell Ellington Field on Merritt Island and the maintenance crew for striping, opening the restrooms.
EXTRAORDINARY DUTY ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Patrick Air Force Base – Air Force Academy in Colorado, Naval Academy in Annapolis Maryland – Army Academy, West Point N.Y.
Congress Bill Posey and Asst. Rob Medina
- County Comm Jim Barfield & Asst. Liz Alward
- Brevard Tourism Dept
- Merritt Island Veterans Memorial Museum
- Space Coast Paratroopers, Homes for Warriors – USSSA, Space Coast Stadium
- ASO President Scooter Morrison & Life Pointe Ministries
Ladies & Gentlemen,
we are privileged and Honored by your Gestures, support and donations of time and money,
along with your services. I am proud to say having Military Family and relatives from Brevard
County, I am truly Honored by you and all Brevardians stepping up in our time visiting your community!! God Bless you and ALL Veterans from the second Largest Veteran populated County in the United States!
Congratulations for living up to the History and Honor Brevard County represents to all Americans.
Thank you to:
- American Legion
- Post 115 Palm Bay
- Post 58 Athens Tn
- Post 168 Hinesville Ga for feeding and supporting these men while in their area we could not have made this all possible without your support.
- American Sports Officials for Donating Umpires free for the Team
- American Sports Officials, Inc. shared Rob Holmes’s post.
- Brevard County Moose Lodge for bringing water and Gatorade hydration for the Men
- American State Officials ASO Brevard County
- Brevard County Tourism
- Brevard County Veteran Museum
The Following Sponsors assisting with Travel to their area:
- American Legion Post 627 Fenton, IA
- Stone Group Architects Sioux Falls, SD
- American Legion Post 74 Forest City, NC
- CorTrust Bank Mitchell SD
- American Legion Post 291 Lexington, IL
- VA Paving, Cocoa FL
- Full Service Roofing, Quincy, IL
- Custom Dental Care, Quincy, IL
- ICM Biofuels, LLC Saint Joseph, MO
- American Legion Post 14 Swea City, IA
- OverHead Door Company St Joseph, MO
- American Legion Post 91 Austin, MN
- American Legion Post 34 Quincy, IL
- American Legion Post 37 Auxiliary, Quincy, IL
- Sheila Behrens, Quincy, IL